(7:25)The old axiom, you can never have enough clamps, sure is true! This episode shows construction of the center tray sub-assembly. Routing a 1/4" radius on the face clamp holes is a nice finish detail. A practice dry clamp run indicated that the best approach was to glue up each side individually. I enlisted the assistance from a special shop helper to rotate the glued-up assembly to clean glue squeeze out off the bottom.
The astute viewer will notice that the side rails for the tray are different than those from Episode #1. I did not want to bore anyone with a repeat drilling of the side rails. The reason for the change is . . . well change! As I played with the design in SketchUp, I settled on a different top construction which ultimately meant redoing the side rails. More on that in a later episode when I will go over a small model of the top.